HOW TO GET FROM LISZT FERENC INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT TO DUNA ARENA, TO THE ACCREDITATION CENTRE
Accreditation entitles its holder to public transportation in Budapest and Balatonfüred free of charge only if after it has been collected. You shall arrange for and bear the costs of getting to the Accreditation Centre on your own.
- Public Transportation
- Taxi service
- Dedicated taxi service on the airport: FőTaxi
- The Euro-Forint rate will be 1 Euro = 280 Forints
- The change will arrive in Forints
- Other possibilities
- Visit the website of Liszt Ferenc International Airport for alternative solutions.
- Address: 1135 Budapest, Népfürdő utca 36.
- Metro line M3, from” Forgách utca” station, (8-10 minute walk to the main entrance) main-line buses number 15 or 115 (bus stop is at the main entrance).
- Tram line number 1 from Árpád Bridge from „Népfürdő” stop (8-10 minute walk to the main entrance)
HAJÓS ALFRÉD NATIONAL SWIMMING COMPLEX
- Address: 1138 Budapest, Margaret Island (Margitsziget)
- Bus number 26, (1-minute walk to the main entrance)
- Tram number 4 or 6, to Margaret Island, (8-10 minute walk to the main entrance)
- Please note that the island is a closed green area, no cars (not even taxis) are permitted to access the complex (only public transport buses and vehicles with special permits can drive onto the island)
HEROES SQUARE, THE CITY PARK
- Address: 1146 Budapest, Olof Palme sétány 5.
- Metro Line 1., Hősök tere (Heroes’ Square) stop.
- Bus lines 30, 30A, 105, 230, Hősök tere (Heroes’ Square) stop.
- Trolley bus lines 75, 79, Hősök tere (Heroes’ Square) stop.
LAKE BALATON – BALATONFÜRED
- Address: 8230 Balatonfüred, Tagore sétány
- By train, starting from Déli Pályaudvar (Railway Station). For those who have collected accreditation beforehand, these trains can be used for free. Please see the schedule of these trains below!
- By coach, starting from Budapest Népliget Bus Station (accessibleby Metro Line 3)
- On highway: M7, exit at 90km, take Route 710-7
REGISTERED ATHLETES AND THEIR ACCOMPANYING PERSONS
- Free use of public transport in Budapest.
- Return train services free of charge from Budapest to Balatonfured to the open water swimming site.
The extended public transport network enables you to commute between hotels and venues as well as to visit touristic sights. Here is a link to help you plan your travel (iOS application, Android application) and another one to get information on local travel fares.
For more information you can call our hotline + 36 1 90 70 500 or contact us at [email protected].