- Everybody could visit competitions free of charge.
- We recommend arriving to sport venues at least 30 minutes in advance before the planned start of a given session in order to comfortably go through security control before taking your seats.
- We advise to wear comfortable clothing and flat shoes for your own comfort and safety.
- Please plan your visit beforehand making sure that you come to the relevant sport venue out of the 4 locations of the World Championships.
- At all our venues there are Information points to help and support our guests and visitors. Please feel free to reach out to our passionate volunteers wearing special T-shirts.
- At each and every sport venue we provide the opportunity to purchase the event mascot and other official gift items, we look forward to welcoming you at one of our merchandising booths.
- It is prohibited to bring to sport venues liquid over 500ml, alcohol, chemical agents, sharp tools or guns. Please have a look at the extended list of items which are not allowed to venues.
Event sites, FINA Market Dagály and FINA Market Margaret Island
- Entry is free of charge to both FINA Markets.
- Two main event locations, one by Dagály Aquatics Arena (opening hours vary depending on daily competition schedule) and by the music fountain on Margaret Island (open from 11 to 22h on competition days).
- Detailed program list will be available soon.
- For the sake of security and convenience we kindly ask you to have a look at our attached file, which lists all prohibited items from event and sport venue sites.